Sunday, April 12, 2009

Denitza's week 4

Hey!

Sorry for the fact that I can not write anything on week 4 due to not being in Canada.
I did think about 1984 through my Barcelona trip though. For example; we had to do aerobics for PE and there was this lady that had a microphone on her head and was shouting on the top of her lungs on what the students of grades 9-12 were supposed to do (thats about 150 people in a big area, something like the Big Top). The lady barely encouraged us to do anything. We were just supposed to know that it was our priority to follow. I felt like I ws being commanded to do everything because I was supposed to copy everything that the lady did, or I would get in trouble. This event reminded me of when Winston was doing his stretching and the lady from the telescreen was shouting at him to do a better job, but in a mean, rude way... kind of the same thing that happened to me in Barcelona.

1 comment: